Chanderi Saree with darker shade hand embroidered blouse for the power look.
About Chanderi //
The chanderi fabric is a type of loom that is produced in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It well known among the handloom cluster of India and occupies a special place. The weaving of Chanderi goes centuries back when it was highly patronized by the Bundela kingdom and other royal families of central India.
100% in-house production
Hand Embroidery by Akhtar
Hand stitched by Sheikh
- Fabric (Saree): Glace Cotton
- Fabric (Blouse): Chanderi
- Washing Care: Dry-clean only or mild wash.
- Contains: Blouse & Saree
- Blouse Closure: Zipper
- Availability: Any colour can be customized.
- Within India: 10-15 days approx.
- International: 15-20 days approx.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category, you need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing. Our team will get in touch to assist you in getting a perfect fit outfit.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category,
- You need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing, then
- Our team will get in touch over email or phone, and
- We’ll make the outfit as per your measurements for a perfect fit outfit.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Customer Support: Maahaeroo Support people are always available to answer your queries by WhatsApp +91 8447660567 or email at email@example.com