Taj Green Blouse
Think about any monument that’s made for a purpose.. it took ages to complete it.
The Taj Mahal complex is believed to have been completed in its entirety in 1653. The construction project employed some 20,000 artisans under the guidance of a board of architects led by the court architect to the emperor, Ustad Ahmad Lahauri.
“Just two square mirrors on my table made me think about making a beautiful miniature of Taj on sleeves of the blouse of a lehenga”, Sanjeet (head designer).
- Fabric (Blouse): Silk
- Washing Care: Dry-clean only or mild wash.
- Contains: Blouse
- Blouse Closure: Zipper
- Availability: Any colour can be customized.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category,
- You need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing, then
- Our team will get in touch over email or phone, and
- We’ll make the outfit as per your measurements for a perfect fit outfit.
- Within India: 7-12 days approx.
- International: 10-15 days approx.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Customer Support: Maahaeroo Support people are always available to answer your queries by WhatsApp +91 8447660567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How beautiful and stylish ...tha only issue for me is the front neck is lower...otherwise no matter ....super fit ....I love it ...same as shown in picture .....u can match with ur sarees ,lehengas ,it will fits superly with those styls....tq Amazon at this price .....