Think about any monument that’s made for a purpose.. it took ages to complete it.
The Taj Mahal complex is believed to have been completed in its entirety in 1653. The construction project employed some 20,000 artisans under the guidance of a board of architects led by the court architect to the emperor, Ustad Ahmad Lahauri.
“Just two square mirrors on my table made me think about making a beautiful miniature of Taj on sleeves of the blouse of a lehenga”, Sanjeet (head designer).
- Fabric (Top): Raw Silk
- Fabric (Lehenga): Raw Silk
- Fabric (Dupatta): Net
- Fabric (Lining): Santon
- Washing Care: Dry-clean only or mild wash.
- Contains: Lehenga-Top-Dupatta
- Availability: Any size(0 months+) & any colour can be customized.
- Within India: 12-15 days approx.
- International: 15-25 days approx.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category, you need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing. Our team will get in touch to assist you in getting a perfect fit outfit.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category,
- You need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing, then
- Our team will get in touch over email or phone, and
- We’ll make the outfit as per your measurements for a perfect fit outfit.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Customer Support: Maahaeroo Support people are always available to answer your queries by WhatsApp +91 8447660567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org