We termed it as Gul-dastaan
We wanted to name this Dobby Cotton Suit with embroidery as Guldasta. This is so beautiful that we've even planned to make multiple other outfits with this pattern of colours and embroidery. The colour pallets and variance came to our mind when Priyanshu, our Production Head, sourced this creamy shade dobby cotton for sampling.
This fabric just clicked. The delicate and lavish look of this cotton fabric hit the chords fast. All the classic colours i.e. maroon, green, blue, yellow and golden came into the picture all of a sudden. If you want to create something that any nature lover can fall in love with, you need to create something natural. The pattern of this dobby cotton fabric is so natural that it seems like a machined khadi.
Multiple patterns of embroidery are there in this suit that makes the embroidery come alive. The pointed cut pattern gives it a young vibe whereas all over work makes it looks traditional. The cutdana (bugle beads) near the cut gives it a perfect earthy look, that seems so perfect in this scene.
- Fabric (Suit): Cotton Dobby
- Fabric (Pant): Cotton Dobby
- Fabric(Lining): Santon
- Washing Care: Dry-clean only or mild wash.
- Contains: Suit & Pant
- Availability: Any size(0 months+) & any colour can be customized.
- Within India: 12-15 days approx.
- International: 15-25 days approx.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category, you need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing. Our team will get in touch to assist you in getting a perfect fit outfit.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category,
- You need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing, then
- Our team will get in touch over email or phone, and
- We’ll make the outfit as per your measurements for a perfect fit outfit.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Customer Support: Maahaeroo Support people are always available to answer your queries by WhatsApp +91 8447660567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org