Chanderi sleeveless blouse
About Chanderi //
The chanderi fabric is a type of loom that is produced in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It well known among the handloom cluster of India and occupies a special place. The weaving of Chanderi goes centuries back when it was highly patronized by the Bundela kingdom and other royal families of central India.
100% in-house production
Hand Embroidery by Akhtar
Hand stitched by Sheikh & Wasim
- Fabric (Blouse): Chanderi
- Washing Care: Dry-clean only or mild wash.
- Contains: Blouse
- Blouse Closure: Zipper
- Availability: Any colour can be customized.
If you want a custom fit outfit that doesn't fall in the standard size category,
- You need to place an order by choosing "Custom" as an option in sizing, then
- Our team will get in touch over email or phone, and
- We’ll make the outfit as per your measurements for a perfect fit outfit.
- Within India: 7-12 days approx.
- International: 10-15 days approx.
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Customer Support: Maahaeroo Support people are always available to answer your queries by WhatsApp +91 8447660567 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org