1. Once the order is received, the team coordinates to source the required fabrics and other consumables. All the stages of orders are managed properly.
2. Post sourcing, fabrics are sent for dyeing to the local dyers as per the colour requirements.
3. Patterns are cut then by pattern-master on paper sheets, these are basically the foundation of a perfect fitted outfit.
4. The sketches are communicated for special requirements & khaka(design to be embroidered) are made post the pattern cutting.
5. Khaka is sent to embroidery person to pin and print on fabric. Then embroidery is done as per the design requirement. Design decides If it's needed to be done by manual machine or by hand.
6. The final stage is assembling all the parts and stitching outfits. A quality check is done post stitching.
7. Outfits are then packed and shipped in wasted fabrics to maintain the sustainable approach.
And all this is backed up by unlimited cups of coffee ☕️ .